Porchside Services Begin Tuesday, May 26th!
Porchside services are available Monday-Friday, between 10:00am and 5:00pm. Requests for all services must be made no later than 4:00pm to be eligible for same-day pick-up.
- You may request up to 10 books or audiobooks per visit (no DVDs)
- You may return items to our outside return bins Monday-Friday between 10:00am – 5:00pm. The bins will be locked outside of those times.
- Returned items will be quarantined for a period of time before they are checked in. This means they may show as checked out on your account, even after you have returned them. After the quarantine time is up, we will check in materials and waive all fines accrued during that time. You will not be responsible for paying fines due to this quarantine period.
- The building is still closed to the public, but our WiFi is accessible from the parking lot if you need it. There is no password to access the Library WiFi network.
Follow these steps to schedule your porch pickup:
- Place your hold in PINES, or call/email the library to request items. Our staff will notify you when they are ready for pick-up.
- Pull up near the back carport and call the library at 912-764-1341 when you arrive and we will give you directions on how to get your items.
Other Porchside Services
We are now offering limited printing, copying, faxing, and scanning services. Please call us at 912-764-1341 or email us at ReservesSboro@strl.info for details on how to use these services.
We are offering a wide variety of online programming through Facebook, Instagram, and our new “Open While Closed” website. Please let us know what kind of virtual programs you would like to see during this time by filling out our Virtual Programming Survey.